Friday, March 27, 2009

Wise Words From A Friend

(From Faith Michaels)

This is an article that was sent to me in an e-mail from a friend who asked not to be named When I used it.

I believe this says it well and expresses my thoughts on the matter perfectly.

Dear friends,

I have followed the election of Obama on TV, and I see all the expectations and hopes of the people. Many of you have the same hopes. Of course I also have hopes. But not concerning Obama. I hope that people finally find out that it is better to have faith, especially in oneself. This is a time of 'do it yourself'. It is not a time to rely on some politicians with the hope that they will solve your problems. Do not forget that democracy in its origin means that the power is with the people and not with the rich or elected representants only. Do you have the impression that you have the power?

(click on title for remainder of post)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE: Please address the SUBJECT/CONTENT of the post... Insults to posters (either directly or indirectly) will not be approved.